Part Time Cook – Casa Helotes Activity Center
Seeking a Cook ASAP to prepare for re-opening in the beginning of September; perfect for Retired Veterans/military Spouses and others looking to work for a worthy Non-Profit. Starting days are Monday through Thursday, 8am-3pm. Pay is negotiable. No Health Insurance.
View job description and apply via the link below, or contact Valerie Gurierrez, the Center Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The prospective employee will work under the supervision of the Executive Director and will need to adhere to all policies and procedures set forth by the organization as well as supporting agencies. We are looking to hire ASAP!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Planning monthly menus (according to government agencies)
• All food preparation duties
• Cooking and serving one meal (lunch) for up to 30-60 people
• All clean up duties
• Ensuring items needed for meals (and associated supplies) are acquired through approved sources
• Count and maintain an accurate food and supplies inventory
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum two years culinary training or on-the-job experience equivalent
• Valid class C Texas driver’s license
• Current TB test
• Current State of Texas Food Handler’s Permit
• Must be able to work independently
• Possess a friendly personality and a willingness to serve with a positive and warm attitude
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm
Please reply with your resume for full consideration.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- compensation: Compensation based on experience and employer’s discretion.
- employment type: part-time
- no health insurance